Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone near Bridgnorth/Shropshire/Birmingham help with rats?

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by Crittery, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Crittery

Crittery PetForums Member

There is a trio of of acacia rats I'm trying to organise help for in Bridgnorth, Shropshire - it is 2 brothers and 1 sister living together. Unfortunately, I'm a bit far given our car is currently unable to go over 50 miles an hour and we have a toddler but no babysitter!

If there is anyone closer that can help please PM me, I can get about as far north as Banbury currently (I live in Abingdon) or maybe further but not the whole distance sadly.

I would then foster (splitting girl off) until I make a trip down to a friend in Portsmouth in late Jan/Feb who is very experienced in Acacia rats. She breeds so the girl could then be paired up with some girl pups so she wouldn't have to live alone - adult introductions are quite tricky.

#1 Crittery, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

I'm not wish I was

3. Crittery

Crittery PetForums Member

Thanks for replying, always seems to be the way - people who can help are nowhere near :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice