UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol:

Well i did it to myself too so i thought i would share the temptation, there are some cracking dogs on there at the moment :thumbup:

I won't put up the GSD Rescue site then too

OOOOps i slipped german shepherds for rehoming in the south east

(check out ROXY :D OMG) A perfect match for TDMs Henrick i reckon :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
oooops u slipped hahahaha.

OOh yea definitly a ringer for henrick.

I could look at rescues all day deciding who i want to get, but am gonna make myself late for work if I dont get moving soon haha :D

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL now that could make me seriously late for the school run :lol:

I think a we should have a sticky where people can post their "rescue of the week" ;)

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys and girls

Any chance you can add some comments to my sticky on getting a rescue dog?

Links for organisation are great and any advice/help you can give.

Please x
I saw the sticky :thumbup: will add the 2 sites i browse the most xxx

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
I saw the sticky :thumbup: will add the 2 sites i browse the most xxx
some of the rescue sites are already stickied on the rescue section just let us know if you want to add more - if we get too many may have to make it into a thread with all the rescue organisations on there

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Flippin page wont load for me:frown:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
some of the rescue sites are already stickied on the rescue section just let us know if you want to add more - if we get too many may have to make it into a thread with all the rescue organisations on there

I did wonder about having a "Rescue of the week" sticky on the rescue section being as quite alot of us love a good browse we could post the best ones we see and the rescue people who use the site could post special ones that need re homing.

Not sure how well used it would be though ??

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Flippin page wont load for me:frown:
Have you tried a google search, the collies were on Many Tears and the GSDs were on germanshepherdrescue.co.uk :)

·
Registered
16,645 Posts

I did wonder about having a "Rescue of the week" sticky on the rescue section being as quite alot of us love a good browse we could post the best ones we see and the rescue people who use the site could post special ones that need re homing.

Not sure how well used it would be though ??
Trouble is Rainy they are all special ;)

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Trouble is Rainy they are all special ;)
I know, just thought it might help highlight a few to those on here who didn't even realise they needed another dog ;) :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.