Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone live in cornwall area?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rebenda, Jul 17, 2009.

1. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

I'm heading down there tomorrow morning for a holiday! not been on one in years....whats the weather like?? im just hoping its going to be nice i just want one nice week where i can chill:(

2. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Im in plymouth which is very near cornwall and its peeing down and will be all weekend :(

3. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

:( why oh why did we choose this week:( fingers crossed it brightens up then

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Hopefully my kids party on sunday wish it would be nice then but i doubt it :(

have a look here push the forward button on the pic on it will show you the weather over the weekend :)

BBC - Cornwall - Weather - Main Summary

5. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Ive been there on holiday before and there are a few places you can go to have a look at :) other than that its brill in the caravan parks :D have fun! Lets hope the weather brightens up for you !

6. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

cheers 4 the replies, we'r goin in a cottage with the dog 'bude' i thnk it is, cant wait wud just like some nice weather to go with it lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice