Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone know where I can get..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CheekoAndCo, Aug 13, 2009.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Not sure if it's possible to get this but basically the cushion of dog bed or the size of a dog bed. Would need to be big enough for a miniature poodle. I've looked on eBay but it's all beds with fabric on them so not really any good! I make my own pillows/cushions and I thought what better way to get a dog bed to match my room than make one! I thought about buying stuffing but I think that would be more expensive and can't really wash it as easy. Any ideas? :D Thanks

2. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I can't remember were we got them from but at one time we had 2 floor cushions they were about 3 ft square.

3. there is a lady who makes them on Little dog rescue - you could ask her!

There is also a lady who makes them on TRPD too who make beds - worth asking if you can buy a pattern?

I am pretty sure they are all machine washable.

Your other option is to buy a bed, and make a couple of covers for it (bit like a duvet covers) - ideal if they are the the cushion style dog beds.

Hope it helps

xx

4. lynn9994

lynn9994 PetForums Junior

I got 2 floor cushions from ebay about 2 1/2 ft x 3 1/2 ft. a nice size. the stuffing came out easy for washing and the cover is made of really strong material. I threw the stuffing away and restuffed with half an old single duvet which is completely washable and not as lumpy as the original stuffing. My dogs love em:D

5. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Well I've already got big cushions for my bed but Blu thinks there for him so that's why I thought I'd make him a bed. I'll look on little dog rescue and ask the woman if not I suppose I'll just need to get a bed and make a few covers.

6. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

I do that :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice