Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone know of any deals offers for thorpe park please?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ad_1980, Aug 18, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

The cousins and i are planning a dday out to Thorpe Park before my sister leaves the country next week! 9 of us are going....3 of which are under 16s....so any good deals anyone knows of please let me know!

2. amylou8

amylou8 PetForums Member

I went on Saturday and the best offer I could find was on last minute.com £24.50 each which is still a £10.50 saving! It is well worth it because the queues to buy a ticket there were ridiculous, we collected ours and walked straight in!

Have fun! :)

3. amylou8

amylou8 PetForums Member

I went on Saturday and the best offer I could find was on last minute.com £24.50 each which is still a £10.50 saving! It is well worth it because the queues to buy a ticket there were ridiculous, we collected ours and walked straight in!

Have fun! :)

Just to add, I would look carefully when buying under 16's tickets, my brother is 15 and had to pay adult prices, think it may be over 12's are an adult but double check.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice