Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone know of any Caravans to rent in Skeggy that allow friendly groups??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sophoscar, Apr 16, 2011.

1. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

Rightt...hello

Been speaking with a close mate and she wants to get away for a few days so we were thinking of getting a few days away in Skegness (cheap and stuff to do even though it's not our favourite place). Now she is going to ask her bf to come along, he's 21 and shes 18. My bf can't book time off work and is trying to get promoted so a no go for him. So bf sis was going to ask two mates to come (one male 27 and another 18, they dont know each other).

I myself is 22 and very grown up, i.e i dont like drinking etc. Same with her, she's not a big drinker and is grown up. Also a 27 might be coming.....i know him and he's not a loot lol.

But cos of the age of the group anyone know where to rent a caravan or places that allow young groups??

We just want a few days away with mates and have a laugh, get away for abit. Not to cause havoc or damage.

2. There are zillions of caravans around skeggy and ingoldmells! Many dont take all the same sex parties! but sure if you shop around you'll find some somewhere!

3. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Honestly there are thousands and thousands of caravans and mobile homes out that way, wont be hard if you do a google search :)

4. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

Proving harder then i thought as alot are only couples and family lol.

I'll keep searching...bangs head :p

5. GoldenShadow

Honestly you'll definitely find some. Not sure on your budget but if its a few days could you try B&Bs? My Mum was staying in them in January and I could recommend you a couple. They're more in town as well usually.

6. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

Well i've found a few on butlins site but it' just the money and anoher one though have to check the dates as it's available after a busy weekend.

B&Bs not really keen on if there is a group, alot of them don't accept groups.

7. GoldenShadow

You'll definitely find something. Heck, its Skeg :laugh: They must have more caravans than people :lol:

8. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

True...thousand of caravans lol

9. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Take a tent and camp on the beach :lol:

Actually, what about camping? There are a few camp site in Skeg to.

Why you would want to have a break in Skeg is another story :lol:

10. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

We thought about a tent then realised my tent has no poles :Lol:

Found lots of caravans but all are for couples and families or on butlins which is dear

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice