Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone know anything about vitapol?

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by xkimxo, Jan 12, 2012.

1. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

Thanks to my OH knowing a pet shop owner ive been given some brochures where i can order stuff in at trade price and one othe brochures features a new food brand called vitapol. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it or have used it yet?. Im tempted to get some hamster fruit food (not as a complete food just as a treat). They also do a complete degu mix that looks interesting but it contains things that i only limit to treats so would not use everyday but again thought it may be good as a treat.

2. tagalong

tagalong PetForums Senior

few years ago had some nice treat sticks made by them -for ratties and hamsters but don't see them now

3. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

Ahh so are they not a new brand? I know of vitakraft so i did wonder if they have re branded as vitapol

4. tagalong

5. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

Ahh so they have been around for a while, i wonder why they are getting published as new out hmmmm...

6. tagalong

if I remember rightly Acrorats (no longer in business) sold the ratty ones and they were good quality and ratties liked them

7. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

Aww its a shame they arent around these days :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice