Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

anyone in Glasgow, Scotland

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by k4r4, May 24, 2010.

1. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

Hey i thought i would see if anyone else would like to meet up at strathclyde park at the end of june i will be going with bobby and meeting up with a work friend and his 2 dog a DDB and a doberman.

We are going to meet up through on the 20th (thursday) or the 27th (thursday) of june but i thought i would ask around in here see if anyone else could make it?

we are meeting on a week day as we both work weekends if anyone would like to come just leave your name. I will have deff date by the end of tonight.

thanks for reading :)

*Kara*

2. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

cant do a thursday im afraid. would need to be a weekend for me.

3. kazschow

kazschow PetForums VIP

I'm in Glasgow, I'd like to try to come along with one or two chowies ;)

4. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

I don't think straffy park would be the ideal place for my mutt. i prefer places with less people where she can go a good run. She has a habit if shaking water on me, i don't want to imagin what she will be like with random people going by lol

I don't think they will be impressed lol

5. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

to start with i got the dates wrong lol it would either be the 17th or the 24th of june i am meeting up with the guy from work on a week day but we can alway organise another date in th future for a weekend.

that would b great the more the merrier i say :D

well it would hae been nice to see you there bobby loves going in the water and so does my friends 2 and they are large dogs too i dont mind getting wet as bobby likes me to follow him in sometimes lol.

and ducky we can always do another day where more people can come a nice wee weekend for ya :D

*Kara*
    p.s if someone picks the date then i can tell him too :D

6. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

Hi was just wanting to update and say we have decided on the 24th of june at 1:30 :D anyone welcome

7. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Hi im in Glasgow im going into hospital on 7th june to have breast surgery (lump removed ) was at strathy yesterday if im feeling up to it ill be there :)

8. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

God!!!! hope the surgery goes ok.... don't stress to much if you can't come you have to recover first, if all goes well i will be planining another trip too :D

I will see how things go at falkirk and then at strathy and wil lbe hoping to organise another trip to either.

Hope things are ok and will be pleased to see anyone who is wanting to come.

*Kara*

9. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

thanku trying not to think about it lol hope to be there if not hope its great day :)

10. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

I've been through all this with my mum and she was the same didnt want to think about it at all just make sure you take care of yourself and have people around to help you out....

I will be taking loads of pics if i can doggies permiting lol im hoping to get one of them all together :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice