Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone here done the animal care NVQ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nicky10, May 18, 2010.

1. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I just signed up to start it next year and I was wondering what your experiences of it were? What's involved on the placements etc? I do want to run a pet sitter/walking business I figured this was a good start. I'm doing a dog training course as well.

2. carebear

carebear PetForums Senior

i did my an animal care nvq about ten years ago. i never passed a test in school but when i went to collage to do animal care i passed every test flung at me, if you are pretty clued up about the animals you should find it a piece of cake its pretty much all commen knowlege. and great fun. good luck hun hope you enjoy it as much as i did. i went on to be a dog groomer in the end so follow your heart and you will do just fine.

3. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

That's what I was told today academically it's pretty simple. I love working with animals so it should be good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice