Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone had a psychic party recently?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Amethyst, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Just wondering if anyone has had a psychic/medium at their home to do psychic readings?

It's a friends birthday and I've said I'll arrange an evening, booking someone to come around and give some readings :)

Haven't done this for years, so wondering if anyone has any idea of going rates? I rang one guy and he said it was £30.00 per person :eek:

Had some great nights in the past like this, real laugh and met some great characters, some funny un's too :D

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

A lady in our area charges £15 per person for a 45 min reading. which is quite good.

3. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

That's really good value! Have you seen her if you don't mind me asking :)

4. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

i havent had a party but have been to see a medium the other week and she charged me £35 but that was also for it to be recorded on disc. :D

So £30 is probably the going rate. :D:D

5. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I haven't but my friend Debbie have twice and she have been spot on for her. I want to have a reading with her one day soon.

7. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

That was only a 15mins reading hun, but if its a party and they are guaranteed so many people then they may charge cheaper you know? :):)

How does the party work? Do they do private readings for everyone?

8. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Yes, normally you have about 6 or 8 people and they read one at a time, you usually put them up in your bedroom or something :)

Mind I am a bit warey of male readers now, we had one years ago and I am sure he went through my knicker drawer :eek:

9. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

OMG!! That is not good. :(:(

As long as people realise that some things they may tell them might not be good you know, i would hate them to think that it will be all fun and games, unless the medium you get will make sure that no bad news will be said at the party. xx

10. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

No but I'd love to :) My aunties had a few readings and a lot has spookily come true :)

11. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

thats the only thing that worries me if I am going to get run over by a bus in July 2017 I'd rather not know about it lol

I think I'd read to far into it and spend eternity panicking :(

12. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

my freinds had a few of these night at hers im going to go the next one last one they had joe powers not sure how much it was though :)

13. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Hope you enjoy it, Joe Powers? Is he a local medium :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice