UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have got to dig some more of my garden as planted 7 trees got another 7 to plant!
Then have ivy to take down off back wall!
Parents in law to be coming around at 6pm tonight!
We have not set a date for getting married but mother in law wants me to get married in pink!
I told her i don't like pink! I lied but she doesnot know any different! I used to have a bright pink collar and lead for rosie!
Shh don't tell anyone that i like pink!
Sandy

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have got to dig some more of my garden as planted 7 trees got another 7 to plant!
Then have ivy to take down off back wall!
Parents in law to be coming around at 6pm tonight!
We have not set a date for getting married but mother in law wants me to get married in pink!
I told her i don't like pink! I lied but she doesnot know any different! I used to have a bright pink collar and lead for rosie!
Shh don't tell anyone that i like pink!
Sandy
pink sounds... lovely.... but wont you look like an "its a girl" cake?? pmsl
sorry... ahem.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
I've been shopping :) again :) Not much else to do with the weather like it is - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :D

Spent too much - as per! :D

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Well, have had a nice walk with my lodger, Alfie, this morning. And then I've already been shopping and bought everything I need for the start of school, THANK BLOODY GOD! And also bought some new tops which I can wear for a Christening I have to go to on Sunday. And I am going out for a meal tonight, which is definitely a big bonus! :thumbup::thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, have had a nice walk with my lodger, Alfie, this morning. And then I've already been shopping and bought everything I need for the start of school, THANK BLOODY GOD! And also bought some new tops which I can wear for a Christening I have to go to on Sunday. And I am going out for a meal tonight, which is definitely a big bonus! :thumbup::thumbup1:
have fun eating out

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Well ive been for a riding lesson this morning which was goood, sorted the animals, gunna dye my hair if i dare to or at least dye my sisters lol then might go for a run and then off to friends for a couple of hours.fun filled but tomorrow i cant wait forr:D:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.