UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local rescue desperately needs more stuff - harnesses especially of all sizes, shapes and types, but also leads and collars of all types. No need to be matching, stylish or even clean (as can be washed) just fully functional!

They can be posted to:

Oakwood Dog Rescue
17E Bergen Way
Hull
East Yorkshire
HU70YQ

All donations received with many thanks!

And if you don't fancy helping this rescue...then pretty much any rescue would probably be grateful for the spare ones us PF dog-stuff hoarders have around... so you could pop your surplus into your local one too :)

Naomi xx

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
My local rescue desperately needs more stuff - harnesses especially of all sizes, shapes and types, but also leads and collars of all types. No need to be matching, stylish or even clean (as can be washed) just fully functional!

They can be posted to:

Oakwood Dog Rescue
17E Bergen Way
Hull
East Yorkshire
HU70YQ

All donations received with many thanks!

And if you don't fancy helping this rescue...then pretty much any rescue would probably be grateful for the spare ones us PF dog-stuff hoarders have around... so you could pop your surplus into your local one too :)

Naomi xx
i have a harness but its not adjustable, is that ok? its brand new, it was a return as someone bought 2 styles and preferred the other one! :lol:

also have some ex-show stock collars I could send?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a harness but its not adjustable, is that ok? its brand new, it was a return as someone bought 2 styles and preferred the other one! :lol:

also have some ex-shot stock collars I could send?
If you could, I'd love you forever!
Pop an Indi-Dog poster in too - they'll put it up at the rescue which is also a training centre, and I'll advertise you on their Facebook page!

It would be amazing if you could help like that Sid.

If you PM me with an approx postage cost I'll donate the postage price to you via Paypal so you're not out of pocket.

Naomi xx

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
If you could, I'd love you forever!
Pop an Indi-Dog poster in too - they'll put it up at the rescue which is also a training centre, and I'll advertise you on their Facebook page!

It would be amazing if you could help like that Sid.

If you PM me with an approx postage cost I'll donate the postage price to you via Paypal so you're not out of pocket.

Naomi xx
PM sent :) I dont have any posters but i'll send some business cards :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.