UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
If you havnt got gas if you have a toaster turn it on and make a paper twist and light it with the toaster if that makes sense , I've done that before in desperation lol

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your all mad, i want a fire not to try and blow my house up :lol: (which i probably would using a toaster lmao)

no i dont have gas. the village has no connection to a gas line at all :shock: not that im complaining, gas scares me lol

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
your all mad, i want a fire not to try and blow my house up :lol: (which i probably would using a toaster lmao)

no i dont have gas. the village has no connection to a gas line at all :shock: not that im complaining, gas scares me lol
Nothing wrong with being a little mad lol :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
You're sorted! Now, to complete the mood, a nice big glass of wine, a box of Belgian choccies and a good film to watch!! :D Actually, I might join you!! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're sorted! Now, to complete the mood, a nice big glass of wine, a box of Belgian choccies and a good film to watch!! :D Actually, I might join you!! :laugh:
i wish im still sat here waiting for my bloody husband to get home with the chinese. he left at 7 promising he wouldnt be too long. i almost believed him when he went. but he went with his dad so i know its gonna be at least another half hour before they get home :incazzato:

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
i wish im still sat here waiting for my bloody husband to get home with the chinese. he left at 7 promising he wouldnt be too long. i almost believed him when he went. but he went with his dad so i know its gonna be at least another half hour before they get home :incazzato:
Christ your Chinese is a fair bit away :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
3,086 Posts
Over two and a half hours :( I'd make myself some toast and lock him out :lol:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeh a whole 15 minutes :lol: he's a ******, they've gone to the bloody pub while its being cooked, they take forever in that chinese :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.