Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone got a gas mask?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jugsmalone, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Jugsmalone

Jugsmalone PetForums VIP

I am seriously getting gassed to death right now by Buster's smelly butt!!! :eek:

He wont stop farting and it stinks!! He's butts facing me! :nono:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

I'll fight you for one. Luisa is on god only knows what food (shelter gave us a load in a plastic bag) and she gives off the most unladylike odours I have ever had the misfortune to smell. If we pass the home check and she officially becomes ours she'll be changed to a high quality food but for now...ugh!

3. cbrookman

cbrookman PetForums VIP

I get this every night from one of my dogs :( and in fact posted a thread about it a few weeks back. Was advised to stick to just a grain free food, which I have (Fish 4 Dogs) and if that didn't work to add Pooch and Mutts Bionic Biotics to his food. Have literally just been checking the price of this online and the cheapest I can find will cost around £10 a month. Am just wondering whether to invest in this and give it a try. The other advice was to switch to raw feeding (I am not too keen on this at the moment though)
    as this has helped cut the farting problem out with other PF member's dogs.

4. Jugsmalone

Jugsmalone PetForums VIP

I think buster has an off stomach. He vomited all his food up this morning. But is otherwise fine in himself.

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Im having the same problem but its my oh causing it :eek:, we do have 3 gas masks in the house but theyre on my sons ww11 collection so we arent allowed to touch them, guess I'll just have to suffer :(

6. cbrookman

cbrookman PetForums VIP

You're lucky at least it is just a "passing wind" with your dog then. Mine is an every night gassing session:(

7. Jugsmalone

Jugsmalone PetForums VIP

I'd love buster to eat raw however, it will cost a fortune to feed him. He's 65kg! It costs me £70 per month to feed him and my other dog! :eek:

How long has your dog been on fish4dogs? I feed my dogs the same.

8. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

Ah, hope he feels better soon! I'm hoping Luisa's is just down to food and changing her to something decent will help. Don't want to change her now in case we fail the home check and she has to go back, don't want her getting an upset tummy if that happens.

Rupe was gassy as hell until switched to a decent food.

9. Tula&Iver~cavs

Tula&Iver~cavs PetForums VIP

[​IMG]

I'll let you all take it turns but PLEASE send it back to me once you've finished :D

10. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

:eek: We do actually have a gas mask. Or at least my hubby does. He said it doesn't keep nasty smells out though :(

11. Tula&Iver~cavs

Tula&Iver~cavs PetForums VIP

Haha... we have two :eek: OH got them off ebay a few years back, he said "You just never know when you'll need em" :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice