UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My OH bought me some flowers the other day, and I don't know what they are! Lol well one of them anyway. I know what the purple ones are, but not the white and purple ones?

Flower Plant Purple Flowerpot Blue

Flower Plant Purple Botany Petal

Flower Plant Purple Petal Houseplant

...Any ideas? I love them, very pretty and dainty :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lovely flowers, but no idea what they're called. I'm not very green fingered - except with the basic shrubs/flowers that come from the b&q lol - the cheap ones - pansies, etc, oh! and I know of the names of some of the bunches that you get in the Asda or Tesco lol :D

That was a nice gift tho! Did he get you choccies or wine too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovely flowers, but no idea what they're called. I'm not very green fingered - except with the basic shrubs/flowers that come from the b&q lol - the cheap ones - pansies, etc, oh! and I know of the names of some of the bunches that you get in the Asda or Tesco lol :D

That was a nice gift tho! Did he get you choccies or wine too?
Lol! I'm normally pretty good (ish) with them, but not this time haha.

No choccies or wine! I'm suposed to be on a diet... :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Oh well, it's still a nice thought tho. Is it a special occasion, or does he have an ulterior motive ;) lol.

Am sure someone will know on board what they are called.

D

·
Shan
4,686 Posts
Sorry but I'm not much of a flower person, they are pretty tho:p

Like dobermum said, someone on here might have gardening intersts and will be able to enlighten you:) x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh well, it's still a nice thought tho. Is it a special occasion, or does he have an ulterior motive ;) lol.

Am sure someone will know on board what they are called.

D
Lol no occasion :) He knows I like flowers, and the colour purple lol.

Sorry but I'm not much of a flower person, they are pretty tho:p

Like dobermum said, someone on here might have gardening intersts and will be able to enlighten you:) x
Thanks anyway hun :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.