Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone going to SWKA?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Emmastace, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

We are off there tomorrow and will need to leave by about 5.30am. Not sure I should have booked this :eek:

2. Dober

Dober PetForums VIP

Good luck!! Yes we're going on Sat :)

3. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Good luck everyone who's going. There wasn't a yearling class for Bess, so we didn't enter.

4. Bijou

Bijou PetForums VIP

Just got back from South Wales ....took me over 5 hours and drove through some of the most horrendous weather ever :eek: ....but had a successful day , Tilly won first in Junior Tervueren and our handsome Hawk won the reserve dog CC in Groenendaels

The scenery round Builth is just stunning so very different from the flat Fens !

5. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Great results! Well done!

6. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Well done. I had a bit of a disastrous day - Mylo hid under the duvet with the OH and didn't want to go, show lead snapped ringside just before going on, only suitable style show lead on the rack of the nearest stall was bright red and I didn't have time to scout around anywhere else, he was third out of three dogs in JD (but Mylo's full big brother who is a top winning GSP had exactly the same result in OD so not disappointed in that - Judge just doesn't like that look obviously) then missed the junction on the motorway coming home. Could say it wasn't our best day :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice