Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Anyone a member of FIFE

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by luckyme, Jan 1, 2019.

1. luckyme

luckyme PetForums Junior

hello all,

I’ve just got a new kitten who is registered with FIFe.

I would like to add my name to his pedigree certificate and the breeder has signed the back so that I can send it off to have it changed. Except it’s not clear how much the fee is for this.

Does anyone happen to know? The fife website isn’t proving very helpful at all.

I am eventually going to transfer him over to GCCF and have no idea where to start with that really, if anyone can advise?

Many thanks in advance

2. QOTN

QOTN PetForums VIP

luckyme likes this.
  3. luckyme

luckyme PetForums Junior

Thank you for the link, I’ll take a look at that :)

4. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

luckyme likes this.
  5. luckyme

luckyme PetForums Junior

Thank you :)

6. Rufus15

Rufus15 PetForums VIP

You need to go through Felis Britannica as opposed to FIFé, I believe its the registration secretary you need to contact. Pop her an email and I'm sure she'll sort it out for you.

To import into GCCF, you need a certified pedigree of a certain amount of generations (check with GCCF as it varies breed to breed), the transfer fee and the transfer form. The latter two can be sorted online but you need to send the original certified pedigree in to the GCCF office

luckyme likes this.
  7. luckyme

luckyme PetForums Junior

Thank you very much will get in touch by email. Have tried joining the Facebook page but my request gets rejected for some reason. Will send an email.

Thank you for the info :)

Rufus15 likes this.
  8. lillytheunicorn

lillytheunicorn PetForums Member

@luckyme, sorry late to the party. If you send you pedigree to the Felis Britannica registrar, her address is on the back of your kittens pedigree and the fee for reprinting. Your kitten can be changed to your name. PM me if you have any further questions.

Also if you want to import your kitten into GCCF you may need a 5 generation pedigree, which breed is she? The FB registrar can produce you a 5 generation pedigree when you get it reprinted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice