Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anybody a Mechanic - Toyota Aygo

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Donut76, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Donut76

Donut76 PetForums VIP

I have had a LOT of expense on my car since i bought it last yr - cant complain i got it for a very VERY low amount (even taking into account the cost of repairs) of which i am thankfull as it saved my job BUT

Now i have a small problem (again)

I have an OIL light winking on & off at Odd times (stop light also winks on but that is most likely linked to the OIL light coming on)

It isnt related to an action im doing (so its not every time i break or change gear or turn a corner go over a bump speed up etc) there is NO pattern to it

I have just paid out to have a switch on the engine replaced (most likely reason) & NOPE still doing it

It has had a FULL service 6mth ago - the OIL level is fine & the oil is "clean" & while there may be a small leak in the oil tank its not significant & the mechanic is going to give that small part of engine a clean to see where exactly it is coming from (no oil on the floor so its not mega)

I cant really pay out time & time again in a fix it & see kind of way SO

IDEAS PLEASE :)

2. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Err.....pass but I think Jon bda is a car doctor! Maybe pm him.

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Google is your friend see link wont let me C&P the relevant bit. Scroll down to oile pressure warning light.

Dash Warning Lights

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice