Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Any top tips for mating and pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by TheCatLady303, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCatLady303

TheCatLady303 Banned

Hi!
    My beautiful black and white moggy cat called Pixie is hopefully going to be mated this weekend. One of my friends has a ginger stud tom cat named Bertie and Im really hoping for a successful mating. I'm due to take Pixie round to their house this weekend. Both cats have had health checks and have been tested for diseases (FIV etc). I have also made sure I've got a few spare thousand in case something goes wrong when Pixie gives birth.
    Does anybody have any useful top tips they could give me for Pixie when she's pregnant? I'm going to care for her the best I can.
    This is my first time letting my cat have kittens so I'm a bit of a newbie to the whole breeding thing.

Thanks,
    Candice :D

2. DT

DT Banned

Why are you breeding your moggy?
    Fpr the experience?
    For the financial gain?
    Or just because you are ignorant to the amount of cats and kittens are unwanted

3. ouesi

ouesi Guest

Is this breed my moggy week in cat chat?

moggie14 and Calvine like this.
  4. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

This is a second account from someone who has already been given advice on the subject.
    Thread and account now closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice