UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Not a lover of it BUT when it comes on i know that my Birthday isnt that long away...:D i love to play tennis on the DS but not watch it...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Tennis is fantastic.

It's the fastest, most demanding sprt a human can play under it's own power - sprinting, directional change, reaction times, oh and the ladies in short skirts. How can you NOT like it?

Comes second to Women's Beach Volleyball in my books.

·
Super Moderator
18,773 Posts
Thanks sally, I got my tickets through the club where I play tennis. All members put their membership cards in a draw and luckily hubby's ticket came out. I didn't get a choice of days or which court, but I'm just happy to be going.

Do you live close, you could always go and queue up on the day, even a ground pass is good fun and quite cheap, just being there is fab.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks sally, I got my tickets through the club where I play tennis. All members put their membership cards in a draw and luckily hubby's ticket came out. I didn't get a choice of days or which court, but I'm just happy to be going.

Do you live close, you could always go and queue up on the day, even a ground pass is good fun and quite cheap, just being there is fab.
I would love to,but were quite a distance away,maybe one of the years I will finally get to go :)

You enjoy yourself and all those strawberries and cream ;) :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep - love my tennis. Hoping Federer wins as I really don't like Andy Murray!
Also - for anyone wanting tickets - ticketmaster sells them from 8:30pm for the next days play. We did that last year.

·
Super Moderator
18,773 Posts
I would love to,but were quite a distance away,maybe one of the years I will finally get to go :)

You enjoy yourself and all those strawberries and cream ;) :D
There's always the public ballot, I think you can apply online, but I'm not sure.

LTA | Ticket details

I've found a link, but its too late for this year and you'll have to wait to apply for next year. Tickets aren't that expensive, the hard part is getting them. I think British Tennis Membership is free atm, so worth doing that.

I take my own strawberries, they are far too expensive to buy in there. I also take my own Pimms to drink on Henman Hill/Murray Mount along with my own picnic. Rip off prices inside.

Last year was brilliant cos I had Centre Court tickets in the first week and I saw Federer, then Djorkovic losing to Safin. He is even more good looking in real life *swoon*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.