UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Sbt Lovers :D , I have been looking for ages for a good staffy charm to go on my bracelet and couldnt find one . Then i came across The most gorgeous staffordshire bull terrier charm which is sterling silver and just represents our breed just beautifully with such amazing detail to the whole charm . When i saw this charm i just couldnt get over with how much detail was in this wee charm its captured the famous staffy smile and it will melt any sbt owner/ lovers heart . It looks fab and just thought to share with all you sbt lovers have a wee look there website is

Silver Dog Charms, Sterling Silver Charms

Lizanne x :D

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Love it :) thanks for the link will be putting that on my wish list for xmas haha :D x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Heya,

Glad to find this. I got a dilemma please help :D

I am getting a puppy staff from my friends want to give them a present and I bought a charm form this website (gorgeous).

Now I want something with it, as I feel one charm its too little to thank my friends for the beautiful present they are making me, my beautiful puppy.

We getting her soon so I'm so rushed. been on internet all day looking for presents.
Now this is the charm: Horse Working animal Grey Sculpture Asphalt

I found on the same website this bracelet:
Sterling Silver Pawprint charm bracelet, Bracelets from Silver Dog Charms

What do you guys think? Would it go together nicely?

Help please :D

Thank you :001_tt1:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are these adverts or something?

You only have to google dog charms to come up with similar - all breeds have them!

Malamute charm - TheFind

Staffordshire Bull Terrier dog clear crystal clip on charm Staffy Staffie: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

See! ;)
Thanks Malmum, no please don't worry no spam, I just wanted an opinion.
I like your links but I've already got the charm, I bought it about a week ago.
I was just wondering what everyone thinks about me getting the bracelet with it.
It's a very important present (for my friends that are giving us the puppy - for free) so I just wanted it to be special.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.