UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An answer to anything.

I know I promised to let you know what was going on about adult chat but you are going to have to bear with me for a little longer I am afraid. For anyone that doesn't know my DH had a heart attack and arrested back in August, he ended up with a quadruple by-pass and was kept in hospital for 3 weeks due to the fact that he is still missing a heart beat. He is taking quite a lot of looking after and he took a bit of a 'pull' earlier on this week. Sadly I am not getting on here for any length of time and I am just popping in now and again to try to keep up with what is happening etc.

Any non-urgent enquiries I am afraid are the least if my worries at the moment, none of you are going to suffer that much for not having a VIP lounge and hope that you can bear with me whilst I take the time to help my husband through what must now be the eighth of his nine lives !!

Hope you can understand why I haven't spoken to mark or infact the other mods on this as of yet, please wait until my life is a little less hectic.

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Your OH is FAR more important than the forum Tashi and he is your priority.

Wishing you both well and I hope his improvement is minus any further set-backs.

Hugs to you both hun.

xxxx

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
That must be soooo scary.....

Wishing mr tashi a speedy recovery.

And tashi, do not forget to take good care of yourself, too, please, you are not going to help him - or yourself - by being the next one to get a heart attack, burn-out or whatever....

·
Super Moderator
29,630 Posts
Oh Tashi I'm so sorry, I didn't know about your hubby:( hope things get easier for you soon x

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Ive said it before and i'll say it again family and real life must come first.
I wish your husband a good recovery, and hope that you are trying to look after yourself too :)

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
So sorry to hear about your poor hubby Tashi, cannot imagibe the worry you are all going through :( Hope he makes a speedy recovery soon, and that you are ok xxx

Thinking of you hon xx

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
An answer to anything.

I know I promised to let you know what was going on about adult chat but you are going to have to bear with me for a little longer I am afraid. For anyone that doesn't know my DH had a heart attack and arrested back in August, he ended up with a quadruple by-pass and was kept in hospital for 3 weeks due to the fact that he is still missing a heart beat. He is taking quite a lot of looking after and he took a bit of a 'pull' earlier on this week. Sadly I am not getting on here for any length of time and I am just popping in now and again to try to keep up with what is happening etc.

Any non-urgent enquiries I am afraid are the least if my worries at the moment, none of you are going to suffer that much for not having a VIP lounge and hope that you can bear with me whilst I take the time to help my husband through what must now be the eighth of his nine lives !!

Hope you can understand why I haven't spoken to mark or infact the other mods on this as of yet, please wait until my life is a little less hectic.
I think you need to take it easy and not worry about a forum..take time out and put you and your family first! I hope he makes a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just popping in to say hi and thanks for all your good wishes and patience, spent 3 hours at the hospital yesterday morning with him. This is going to Boone long haul, next appointment with the 'top man' in a fortnights time. He is bored and frustrated I am just shattered, what with his heart attack, then my mother ( who lives with us) losing her partner in September life has been very hectic here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.