Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Any other Gym junkies on here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MLB, Oct 13, 2013.

1. MLB

MLB Guest

I've not long joined a gym. (about a month ago) and although i didn't think I would enjoy it that much, it turns out I love it. Last week My knee started to hurt while running on the treadmill so I stopped immediately but haven't been able to go back since as I'm still in a considerable amount of pain. Now I'm having gym withdrawal. Does anyone else suffer with Gym addiction?

2. Hanwombat

Hanwombat I ♥ dogs with eyebrows !!

Me :) I've been going for years.... BUT I have been since I got Io as I just haven't the time... its been 5 weeks :/ hoping to get back into it again soon

3. Bellaboo1

Bellaboo1 PetForums VIP

Used to be a complete gym/class junkie but find it boring now, I much prefer to go go running with my dogs in the fresh air on woodland trials, much more interesting !

4. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

5. MLB

MLB Guest

haha that's about right. I walk out of the gym straight into Burgerking which is next door.:laugh:

6. Hanwombat

Hanwombat I ♥ dogs with eyebrows !!

Sometimes I've been to gym and then gone to tescos and brought cream doughnuts :D

7. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

I go 4 times a week - although got a sore hamstring so taking it easy last week and this week lol - since I started going to the gym I've not taken my Citalopram (happy pills) so it must be doing some good

8. ItsonlyChris

ItsonlyChris PetForums Senior

I used to bloomin' love going to the gym :laugh:

I still remember why I stopped going! A trip to Scotland knocked me out of whack and when I finally got into the rythm, I hurt my knee on my 18th birthday party whilst hopping onto a wall :eek:

Then, when I finally got back into going about last November, a boxing coach said that I would have a really good physique if I got into shape and it's still niggling at the back of my head.

Right now, I've got a bad knee and one of my legs is hurting and along with college I still haven't sat down to figure out when I can go.

9. Paula07

Paula07 PetForums VIP

I used to go 6 times a week without fail. Stopped since getting the dogs though, I dont want to leave them longer than I have to (already work 7hr shifts). I do miss it but me and Nick often go out jogging :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice