UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would you have with you? (no pets or family, sorry!!)

mine would be.....defo chocolate.... but wait....it would melt and i cant have a fridge because thats 2 things.... whoahhh! ok then it would be my art set, to draw some nice pics!;)

G

·
Its ok I'l let you off lol...
:p
I notice you have joined the ranks of senior member too "congrats"
hehe
:D

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
To Darren and Bullyb,

About the User Rankings. I've decided to change the ranks, as it seems far to easy to get up to a "Senior Member". The forums have only been running for a few days yet we already have a few Senior Members.

Any Suggestions for the new User Rank Names and number of posts needed would be appreciated !!!

The current ones are as follows :

Cheers
Mark

G

·
To Darren and Bullyb,

About the User Rankings. I've decided to change the ranks, as it seems far to easy to get up to a "Senior Member". The forums have only been running for a few days yet we already have a few Senior Members.

Any Suggestions for the new User Rank Names and number of posts needed would be appreciated !!!

The current ones are as follows :

Cheers
Mark
Demoted already
:(:confused:

I shall put the bubbly back on ice...
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
145 Posts
He is mean isnt he!!

You should both be proud of your titles, even if he does want to take them away from you already!

Seriously though help us come up with some 'fun' user rank names to make things a bit more interesting.....its Monday and even I'm struggling to think!

Stacey

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
plenty of room for two, grab and book and lets go, peace and quiet, no kids dogs , just quiet, aaahhhhh,

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.