UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I saw it I thought 'No, I can't buy Henry that' but the more I think about it, I've decided that he's getting one! :001_smile:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Well I was thinking about it... but I would have to buy three (one each of course) and BF already thinks I'm slightly doolalay :blink:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I was thinking about it... but I would have to buy three (one each of course) and BF already thinks I'm slightly doolalay :blink:
Buy one for your BF (a chocolate one of course) and then tell him that it's not fair that he gets one and the cats don't! :tongue_smilie:

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
I know where I'm getting mine from then! I'll pick one up next time I'm getting the shopping in. I'll need to hide it somewhere as if I leave it out Henry will find some way to get into it and eat all the treats. :001_smile:
Lol I know i'm going to get them for my girls soon and will definitely have to hide them. Amazon are selling them for £7 each lol xx

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
funnily enough i've ordered a dreamies one today! along with the rest of his christmas presents.

is it wrong that i've sorted out the cat's christmas gifts before any of my human nearest and dearest?!! :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to stick with Dreamies. Henry has recently been not very well due to being allergic to something in some new treats that I bought him, so I'm not giving him anything else but Dreamies as I know that he can eat them and be ok! :001_smile: It comes with a toy mouse behind the last door too!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
funnily enough i've ordered a dreamies one today! along with the rest of his christmas presents.

is it wrong that i've sorted out the cat's christmas gifts before any of my human nearest and dearest?!! :D
Nothing wrong with that, I'm exactly the same. Haven't even given a thought to what I'm getting for the family, but I have a list as long as my arm of things that Henry will be opening up on Christmas day!:lol:

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I had one in my Animed basket when I was buying Spooks' toothpaste but then I decided not to buy it. I'm regretting it now, though :eek: Oh well, more cat shopping it is then, I suppose :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.