Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Any idea where to get an assist harness like this?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Muri, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Muri

Muri PetForums Member

Hi!

One of my dogs is a senior and sometimes have trouble with standing up (back part)...
    I ussually just use a rope when needed as I haven't found a harness that could help me with lifting his back end and that could be comfortably left on the dog while on a walk.

I know about the Julius K9 styple rear lift harness - but I can't leave that on him for a normal walk. I don't think he could do his stuff in it. Plus it doesn't look very practical...

So I am looking at something like that, but I would ideally like to find something cheaper ( :eek: ). I only need the back end part - and of course that one has been sold out :rolleyes: I can only buy the front part (which I don't need that much as there are cheaper alternatives available) or complet set- but that is quite expensive :eek: :(

Hundeversand.de - Online-Hundeshop - Alles für Hunde günstig & schnell

Before anyone suggest :) I know about the webmaster harness (we have it) - but that doesn't help me when I need to support his back end and he is a bit tooheavy (110 pounds) for me to comfortably carry him by the handle on the ruffwear :) :rolleyes: (Don't get me wrong-it is a good harness for supporting/preventing the fall, but I am looking for something that can help me lift his butt when he sometimes gets stiff after sleeping (he is 13 yrs old) )

2. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Little Chief on here makes harnesses for dogs with limb issues. May be worth a pm because what I've seen look good. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice