Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Any Help?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jellybean2008, Mar 26, 2008.

1. jellybean2008

jellybean2008 PetForums Junior

Hi
    As Some Of You may know, Myself and my partner are looking for a small breed dog(Just to Clarify this is not an ad) Preferably quite young as will be doing agilitiy and obedience with this dog. Any gender although must get on with a GSD bitch(19 months old) If you look on this thread ---> http://www.petforums.co.uk/introductions/3984-im-new-tha-scene.html#post84550 You wll read everything.
    Right back to my queston lol, Does anyone know of anyother websites or anywere else where I can try and rescue one. Athingld help.
    Baring in mind find it difficult to travel..
    Much appreciated
    Jellybean!! xx

2. jellybean2008

No one can help me then.. Come on people Please :)

3. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

I suppose you have contacted all your local rescue centres, what about contacting breed rescue of the sorts of breeds you are after, there are other sites on the web advertising dogs, but i don't know what they are but i'm sure if you google it you will come up with some alternatives. I think there is a rehoming page on the competitive obedience website, which I think is ObedienceUK.

4. jellybean2008

Yep have tried mostof them, ust looking for some more websites that may be of help.
    Many Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice