Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Any computer boffs please?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by deb53, May 27, 2010.

1. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

Please can any of you computer boffs help????

Comp keeps crashing but just for a split second before (have to be lucky to catch it)....it says microsoft visual c+ maybe be more but it really is for a split second. This comes up in the bar at bottom of screen..( sure thats got a name but I'm a dummy when it comes to computers!!......Then it crashes.

Have done full scan but that ok.

Has anyone any ideas. Would be really grateful.

xx

2. shirleystarr

shirleystarr PetForums VIP

When you receive messages like Microsoft visual c++ runtime library error, it simply means that the Microsoft Windows in your compute is having problems, and such problems could be related to the registry, which points out to the fact that you require a registry cleaner. You will experience a number of errors in the programs, if your compute system requires a registry cleaner's use. The common errors that you experience while operating the system pertains to the runtime error, which doesn't allow running of the programs in a proper manner, or even it may not allow you to access the files that you may be trying to access. You should in such a case use the registry cleaner software to fix the errors.

When you come across runtime errors while using the programs installed in your computer, say, Microsoft Visual C++, which could be occurring due to your downloading applications, or installing or uninstalling new programs, or such errors are already in the Windows programs in the computer. In such cases, it will lead to errors in registry files making it impossible for you to run the files or programs. When you install a software called registry cleaner and use it you will be able to scan the computer registry in full and recognize the problems that are causing this error.

The errors that you are facing may be due to the missing programs or files in the computer, which you may have deleted or that were not properly installed in the computer. Through a registry cleaner software, you will be able to repair the errors and get back the computer to its proper running condition.

The Registry Cleaner will help you to repair wrong program shortcuts, discover missing associations of files, as also invalid extensions or classes and empty folders or missing information. The usage of registry cleaner is not complicated and after installation of the software, you can scan all the programs and files, which are in the registry and detect the culprits which are causing the errors and repair them properly.

These software are available online and you can download and use them to help you ascertain the reason for the Microsoft visual c++ runtime library error as you will also be instructed what you should do to repair the files or programs. You should download a software which suits Microsoft programs, and which can scan the computer for files or programs which are improperly working or completely missing. Since there are so many downloads available on the let, which leads to these registry errors, which can be repairs so that your normal working on the computer is not disturbed. Whenever you find programs which refuses to work, you should use registry cleaner. You will then find out the files which are not working and repair them.

Fixing microsoft visual c++ runtime library error is easy to do with registry cleaner. If you scan your computer it will detect the errors in your registry and safely remove them.

Free Download Registry Mechanic – Fix Windows® 7, Vista® and XP Errors and Crashes

3. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

ok step by step...

1. pick up large hammer (sledgehammer works well)

2. actually put that down.

3. use hand to repeatidly thump the computer/laptop.

4. shoudl work now

:lol: :lol:

sorry no idea but i do generalyl hit mine.

4. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

5. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

Thankyou everyone.

shirleystar.....still trying to get head round your post..thankyou...is that site safe? You certainly know your stuff :)

nic101...yep thats about as much as i know:lol::lol:

janice...thanks Hun I am just looking it up as soon as re-read shirleystar again.

Thanks everyone. :)

6. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

nope still not working :mad:

7. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Did you try the free pc help?:D

8. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

Yes Janice I tried the site and search. 1 person on there had had the same problem and was given advice but to be honest I really couldn't understand it.

Think I may have to join and ask for help in dummy language!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice