Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Any AMTRA SQPs here?

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by TallulahCat, May 21, 2017.

1. TallulahCat

TallulahCat PetForums VIP

I'm considering studying to become a "suitably qualified person" to sell certain veterinary medicines. Has anyone here done this and would be willing to have a bit of a chat about it the career possibilities?

I did a degree in Animal Behaviour & Welfare in my 30s and currently work at a shelter in an entry level job. I enjoy it but I'd like to do something more fulfilling. I'm thinking this may be an option to do something more with my brain.

2. TallulahCat

Hmmm, I'm thinking that possibly this would not be a useful career move then.

3. Paw87

Paw87 PetForums Junior

Aw don't be disheartened TallulahCat. Personally I don't know anything about it so I can't offer any advice except to suggest that you ask the head nurse at your shelter.

4. TallulahCat

Hi Paw87, thanks for your encouragement. I'm not disheartened, I wanted to see if this might be helpful for my career and the lack of response (and my other research) suggests not, which is helpful information. I know now to look at other avenues. Not sure what they will be yet, but fingers crossed!

5. Paw87

Paw87 PetForums Junior

Good luck! I hope you find something. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice