Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

anxious ... or should I say, hysterical .. owner

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by lynneharvey, Jun 2, 2010.

1. lynneharvey

lynneharvey PetForums Junior

Okay-I need to know who else out there in the pet world has become an over anxious owner (i.e. a RAVING LUNATIC) due to their pet's ill-health? I find that the mention of diarhhea or vomit is enough to contort my stomach and leave me feeling anxious and without appetite until things get back to normal (whatever normal is these days). My boy - Archie - has been diagnosed with IBS/IBD (I'm not sure what the difference is) but he's being controlled via diet (Royal Canin Sensitivity) - although it has to be said that he has the odd flare up or two ... and this just leaves me sleepless and annoyed at myself for my hysteria. Oh, and when he is just plain fussy (which he is) and won't eat his prescription diet - then I'm a raving lunatic trying all sorts to get him to eat ... when I know (I KNOW!!!) that's he's messing me around and that he'll eat when he's hungry enough ... oh, why can't I be like my old self living with two mutts (one of whom died very suddenly and dramatically overnight a couple of years ago... am I alone or are there other anxious souls out there looking for a way to stop being such a drama queen :eek:

2. dvnbiker

dvnbiker PetForums Senior

I have become utterly obsessed with what I feed my dogs to be honest with you. It was much better when I lived not having a clue to be honest - they eat better than we do and I read more labels about dog food than I would ever dream about for human food but then the dogs dont have a choice what they eat and they cant read :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice