Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Another Signature question!

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by ToddyxxMillie, May 27, 2010.

1. ToddyxxMillie

ToddyxxMillie PetForums Member

Hi i want to put a signature from glitterfy onto her but it says something about bbcode where bouts do i enter it in? and it keeps saying not allowed animated images please could someone help in what i need to do please as i want two how do i do that thankyou
    :)

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Have you tried loading it onto photo bucket and then getting the code from there and putting it on here?:D

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Up load onto Photo Bucket and then click onto the pic you want, it will bring it up in a big pic and at the top it will say SHARE. click onto this and then lood for Get Link, go to the bottom and click onto the link (second up from the bottom in the list), once you click onto the link right click it and copy, go to your signature and paste this copy into the BOX for message and then press save. Hopefully it should work this is how I do mine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice