Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Another Royal Topic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KathrynH, Apr 29, 2011.

1. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Where will William and Kate live now they are married???

What will happen to all of kate's family? Will they just live where they are now and carry on as they have been? Or are they also part of the royal family and have to live and do what they are told too?

Am a bit confused about what happens from now on? Just interested i suppose. :D:D

2. snoopydo

snoopydo PetForums VIP

I For one could'nt care less what happens to any of them :D

3. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

That wasnt the question:rolleyes:

4. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

For the time being, they will be going back to the base in Anglesy where Wills is currently stationed.

They are hoping to try and maintain the low profile that they enjoyed before the engagement announcement.

I hope our pathetic paps & media allow them to have the quiet life they desire.

There will be enough time to media-chase them when William becomes King.

5. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

I think Kate's (Oops) Catherine's parents will just carry on with their lives -flogging party stuff on the internet :D

6. They have been living together for some time, they are renting a cottage in Anglesey for which they pay £750 a month! When in london guess they will be given their own suite!

Sorry for repeating meself!:)

7. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Thank you DT i know you did say that ealier to me. :D:D

8. Judging by the crowds that showed up there are lot that do! Did it never occur to you that maybe, just maybe this thread is for them!:rolleyes:

9. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

That is fair enough but this thread IS to talk about them so if you want to moan and slag them off please start your own thread!! :)

10. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I think there will go back to North Wales, where William is serving as a helicopter pilot in the RAF.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice