UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the title says it all, I would love to add another pair to my 4, but I don't know whether it would be a good idea or not.

I would want all 6 together, I don't have anywhere else for them to go anyway :) I couldnt have babies, because I cant keep them seperate long enough for them to be neutered, well not easily anyway. So it would be rescues that were already done.
Would most rescues take them back if there was a problem?
Do you reacon there is a rescue mad enough to bond 6 for me, so I can get the shed thoroughly cleaned?!

I prefer boys to girls in all honesty, I find them more affectionate, do you think it will work adding 2 boys, or shall I play it safe and get a boy and girl to go with my 2 boys and 2 girls?

Ahhh, I dunno, all you guys on here with ur new buns has made me bunny broody!

My boyfriend used the "CANT" word (you "cant" have any more) and thats just like red to a bull isn't it! My mum saw some bunny babies today and fell in love with them :)

*Heidi*

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
It might be worth talking to a few rescues and seeing what they say - some might have policies about housing six rabbits together - then see what's available to you and go from there.

I think it's fine as long as you've got the space for them all.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Well i now have 8 bunnies :blushing:

Oliver is now bonded with Blue (he adores him) as he and Lily had a fight and she's now seperate anyway :(

Anyways... my point is...

I am going to have Dillon, Daisy, Oliver, Blue, hopefully Lily, Jacob and Sweep all together

Stevie is getting a gf of his own as he's the blind baby

Give it a go hun :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh, I think I might see the local centre (where I got Rascal from) tomorrow and see what they say.

I figured you'd say that Sarah :) :p

I just dunno what I would do if it didnt work out, I wouldnt want them to go back, but then I couldnt keep them because I dont have anywhere else for them.

Then theres the choice of breed etc...

hmmm, I dunno... anyone else got an opinion?

*Heidi*

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
My boyfriend used the "CANT" word (you "cant" have any more) and thats just like red to a bull isn't it! My mum saw some bunny babies today and fell in love with them :)

*Heidi*
Tell him the same as I tell mine when he starts!...'Cant' is only CAN with a 'T' on the end! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmao, I doesnt really matter that much what he says when it comes to the buns, he doesnt have to do anything with them/for them! Its like me saying, dont spend all that money on your car! or £260 on a remote control car which he broke within a few hours!
Its just me that needs to make a decision, at some point, lol.
Just wondering if people thought it was a good idea or not?

*Heidi*

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I figured you'd say that Sarah :) :p

Then theres the choice of breed etc...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not much help was i :lol:

Reguards the breed... er.... cant help you there either really as i have one of everything :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.