UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They live 20 mins away - they rang only yesterday, wanted to view today not next weekend, they are now 30 mins late. Would it hurt too much to either ring or email and say 'thanks but no thanks'?

Funny thing was I got a funny feeling at about 1pm that they wouldn't show. Still had to blitz the house again though. Hubby did the Tesco shop on his own so I would be in in case they were early! LOL!

Oh well, guess not the slaves I wanted for Bluebelle after all. Probably realised she really is neutered!

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
what a shame, i hate time wasters,they dont realise,or just dont blooming care, that you have to put your everyday life on hold when your waiting for them to turn up !!!!:mad: thats one of the reason i only bred twice with my poms years ago. to many idiots about to deal with !!! Im sure the right owners are out there some where :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
It is so rude of people to just not turn up or to be late, mobile phones mean there is no excuse. Mind you, if they are like this then maybe it's for the best they don't have Bluebell..

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
That's awful! :mad: They're undeserving of your beautiful Bluebelle, clearly :rolleyes:

I've arranged to see this MC breeder and said to her that I'll go along at a time that suits her, it's her house I'm visiting, after all. Even though she's said it's ok, I feel a bit bad that I'll be eating into her free time :eek: I'm certainly not going to just not turn up!! :sosp:

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
I can't stand rudeness, if they have changed their minds at least have the decency to call and say so. If I was a breeder I would prefer someone who changed their mind before taking on a kitten than afterwards.

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Thankfully I've not had this happen yet. All of my kitten owners have phoned me on the dot if they're going to ba late, and all seemed very apologetic.

It's strange, isn't it? I thought Redginald would be the first to find his home, and yet he was the last!

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
Bloomin inconsiderate to say the least Do these time wasters ever wonder about the inconvenience they put you to
No because they see us as a commercial entity. They have no concept that they are visiting somone's home as a guest so normal good manners don't figure. The only way to see it is that at least you've done the cleaning - I love my house just after a kitten visit :)

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
i allways ring the breeder when im ready to leave home, and tell them roughly how long i think im going to be. i take my mobile and ring them when im nearly there.:)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
So annoying! People are so wrapped up in themselves, she probably just decided not to bother (for whatever reason), and figured you weren't sitting around waiting---you're just a breeder after all.

I get similar things from time to time in my job. I drive to them, though, and sometimes they'll just forget that we're meeting after work, and go home, or not be home when I get to their door. Sometimes I drive hours to see people, so this is REALLY annoying to me :sosp:. I figure I didn't want them as clients anyway if that's how they are. :bored:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.