Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Another new cage....

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by momentofmadness, Jun 4, 2010.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

2. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

great cage :) x

3. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Omg I cant belive some people, it must be horrible having this addiction to buying cages all the time:lol:, Lovely cage hun:thumbup:.

4. momentofmadness

Haha well I do have 12 hamsters lol and two mice.. so till they go their new homes.. lol I need lots of cages.. muha hahahahahaha.

Can't wait to pick it up....

But I am loosing a pet this weekend after sonny the budgie escaping and I haven't managed to find her, I went the RSPCA cause they had received a yellow budgie but it wasn't Sonny:mad:... I asked if they wanted to rehome him to me but they said they only rehome to averies, I told em I dont cage mine up hence the escapee.. anyway they said they would do a home check but I haven't heard anything.. But next door have a single bird, so they are going to take El on and all her bits and bobs... I don't think I could cope with loosing anymore pets at the min.. it was the mice 2 weeks ago...RIP Bill and Ben..

5. momentofmadness

And you know I have that many wheels and scurrying noises on the go at night I can't even hear the tv.... So Im sad to say it but can't wait for the likkle babies to go to their new homes....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

New babies? Am I behind? Meeces babies :eek6: ??? xx

7. thedogsmother

How old are the babies now?

8. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

You need to start getting addicted to selling your spare 100 cages lol.

9. thedogsmother

I know, I know, I would have a spare room then too wouldnt I:thumbup:.

10. momentofmadness

Babies were 6 weeks yesterday... And are huge.. Im keeping Zoro and mimi not flo' I just couldn't bond with ehr she is a right minx..lol

11. momentofmadness

Chewie bear. (syrian) had 9 babies 6 weeks ago... They are all grown up now, there is a thread somewhere on here about them.. xxx

12. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Awwww!!!! I am sooo jealous!!! Been eying that one myself for ages now! Its in Jollys and I really like it! Would be great for my syrian!! :mad:

Its a fab cage!!! :thumbup:

13. momentofmadness

haha I already have one just like it.. I have got this one of ebay so second hand and it was a great £17.00.. wahay... my original was £22.00 I think..

Little hamster mansions..lol:thumbup:

14. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Grrrrrr!!!!! How dare you have 2!!!!! :D Im gonna have to look on ebay for cages I think!! You guys keep getting ones I want really cheaply!

15. momentofmadness

Well i have picked the cage up just and am not impressed.... The catches to hold the cage to the base were not there....

There is no mention of this on the listing!!

But he made me suspicious.. he picked it up off the floor using the base, popped it on the table, then offered to carry it to the car, i said no thanks irl get it.. I picked it up from the cage bit and the base stayed on the table. Imediately I said where are the catches to keep it altogether, he acted dumb andsaid there were none. I told him i have this cage at home and it has catches so do the other half a dozen cages I have.. He got it new and no catches I said mate there will have been... He said a hamster wont get out, I said Mate i have two large dogs that could knock it over and let it out... He then said you will be able to pick them up on Ebay.. with that I turned round and walked out.. Sorry for the long epi.. But I was fuming.... I bought this cage and shouldn't have to go looking for the bits for it.. Also the tubes to the levels are missing But I have loads of tubes...

Im thinking of putting him bad feedback...
    What ya reckon...

16. thedogsmother

Flippin too right, thats selling a cage that isnt fit for its purpose, if you can find a picture of what the catches should look like I might have something similar.

17. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

I agree...you totally should!!! It's the nearest thing to justice that you'll get!!! xx

18. momentofmadness

Grrrrrrrr I have tried to leave the feed back and got a message of Ebay saying I can't leave neg feedback through an alias?????? Or cause I ve just opened the account and they can suspend me??? So my sis coming thurs to see what we can do....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice