Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

another joke :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eolabeo, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Wife is in a terrible accident and needs blood, Husband donates blood and saves her life, They live many years happily together untill one day they split.
    Husband shouts at wife, Oi b***h gimmi back my blood, Wife responds by throwing a tampon and sez, Ere u are u Ba****d, ur first instalment, Ill pay u monthly :eek:

2. garryd

garryd Guest

sorry mate thate a bit to early for me this morning !:eek::(

3. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

...:D:D:D.....Brilliant........:)

4. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hee hee thats brilliant LOL

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I debated whether to put it up or not, Wer'nt to sure if it was to rude for the forum :eek: Oh well i will soon find out if it gets deleted lol.
    If it does i'm sorry in advance hehehe.

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

its not too rude for me, so lets hope it stays, if not I will write it down quickly LOL

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Lmao, It's not to rude for me either, I've seen alot worse, But some people do get offended easy ( im not one of them sort lol ).

8. garryd

garryd Guest

yeah but only women would find it funny girls :D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

9. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

To right :D Did it offend u garrrrryyyyyyyyyyy :D i need blood garry :( plz donate :(

10. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

lmao hee hee

11. garryd

garryd Guest

nah we are cool:),i never get offended as you girls make me laugh:D:D i still got that jo p post in my head:D with that rotty pulling the man a long the street and trying to stand him up:D

12. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

OMG i would've given it back :( monthly :D

As for that rotty post, i did actually get what u meant even tho it could of been read the wrong way aswell, Was there actually video footage then?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice