Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Another hair do thread!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savahl, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Savahl

Savahl Guest

OK! im bored of my hair! I kept it long for the wedding, but thats all done and dusted now so i can get it chopped!

Its medium/long length atm....i really like it curly/wavey but its naturally very straight and i cant get it curly without help as it is so incredibly thick!
    (Hairdressers always complain :( it takes 2 of them to straighten/colour/dry it in any reasonable timescale lol)

[​IMG]

Im not sure if short hair would suit me as a have a chubby face and i think short would make it look more so! Any ideas? Im rubbish with hair inspiration - not girly enough!

Always had it long as with my job i needed to be able to tie it back out of my face! working out in the rain, under machines and whatnot you dont want hair in your face - this isnt an issue anymore!

2. katef

katef PetForums Newbie

Hiya,

Think it looks nice long! I know what you mean about it taking ages to do anything with though. Mines the same and I get tempted to chop it off all the time! If you're bored maybe try a different colour? Or putting some highlights through it?

Have a go on this website - hours of fun! :) x

3. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

hmmm always a dilemma. iv always had long hair but in april i cut it all off. now its pretty short. i didnt think id suit it (also coz of my face shape) but iv had nothing but compliments!

if you dont wanna go mega short you could get a chin length cut and make it really choppy, all different lengths. though it would maybe be difficult to curl if you did that.

i have attached some before and afters of my hair. (the wrong way round. terrible pics LOL)

Attached Files:

4. katef

katef PetForums Newbie

Woops! Didn't actually put the website address on - sorry!

Here it is: Choose from hundreds of virtual hairstyles and get a new hairstyle and hair color within seconds.

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Hair is always an issue for us girls isn't it! :D :D

I went back to my natural colour last year from being blonde and also had it cut short :eek: Now my fringe is getting long but I've been thinking about having a fringe cut in again :confused: Can't decide what to do! Lol

6. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

I have long hair - which I had bleached some months back, went blonder lol.

Hope you find a hair style that suits you

Perhaps your hairdresser, could advice you about what hair style would suit you most ? :D

7. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

Hmmm...I'll just post a few pics, but I think your hair looks larvley :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice