UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my little lady gladis to the vets today to say she has phunomia poor little lady

mam noticed she was breathing really bad the other day so i got her in this morning and they gave her 5 mls of baytril and she has to have the full lot and she is going back in two weeks

i need ideas of how i can keeep her cozy in her cage help her get better along with haveing the baytril

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
She's probably gone a bit under the weather since losing her cage mate not so long ago as it really affects rats! My lot and others rats grieve.

If she's old I'd get her a heat pad from a pet shop or online and stick it in the microwave.

Did they give her a baytril injection? If they did she will prob get a baytril burn where they stuck needle in.

Put lots of shredded up tissue in there as well.
Hope she gets better soon x

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i have to give her the baytril (soo much fun i hate forceing it to them) and ill see if someone will take me down to pets at home for a heat pad she seems to like onw of my hooides as its fleece/fur but i cnt seem to get the material

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.