Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Another dog owning newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PinkEars, Jun 6, 2010.

1. PinkEars

PinkEars PetForums VIP

Hi Everyone

I am another newbie!

I have been reading everyone's threads and replies and they have been very helpful.

I have a Cross breed American Cocker/Jack Russell called Lola, see picture on the left. She is a very highly strung little pooch and I have a few questions that you maybe be able to help me with! I will post these in the appropriate forums though so please look out for them! All help is appreciated!

Thanks

Hannah

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Hiya :D...............

3. Amyneal

Amyneal PetForums Newbie

Hiya Hannah

I am new too, what sort of questions do you have?

Amy

4. Fuzzbugs!x

Fuzzbugs!x PetForums VIP

Heyy welcome to the forum :D x

5. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to pf :)

6. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome!

Your little dog sounds lovely, guess like you said though highly strung, spaniel x terrier... LOL.... i bet she keeps you on your toes!! :thumbup:

I used to have a terrier X and i used to tire her out by mental games, could never tire her with exercise she would just keep going and going and going!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. PinkEars

PinkEars PetForums VIP

Hi alaun,Fuzzbugs!x,Amyneal,Matrix/Logan and Waterlily thanks very much for the welcome!

Amy I have lots of questions but I am not really sure where to start lol or what section to place these questions in. So I feel I need to think about it! lol

Matrix/Logan I am really not sure what I was thinking when I got this combination of dog obviously in my naivety didnt realise just how hyper and highly strung such a small cute dog would turn out to be! Saying that she was very good yesterday for about 95% of the time, when I was not out walking she was just sleeping and I don't think I have ever been able to say that it her whole 19months of life lol.

Thanks for your welcomes hope to see you all around the forums! I may start by hijacking someone else's questions!

Hannah

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to our freindly forum, I hope you enjoy yourself with us all, and dont be shy get in there and join in the fun xxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice