UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we moved into a new, spacious house with front and back gardens linked by side steps that enable the dogs to play all day long...and I've taken advantage by giving myself a couple of weeks off from dog-walking:eek:

After a life-time of being up early in the morning and having to exercise them in all weathers, I'm really enjoying this new found freedom (although this week I'll get back on track with long walks in the mounatins again;)).

I just felt the need to come clean because, although it has enabled me to recharge my batteries and feel less of a slave to my four, I am feeling a tad guilty about my lie-ins and late-night bottles of wine:D Having said that, I honestly think that the rough-housing they do together is fine for their exercise needs...at least for a little while:blush2:

Anybody else feeling bad about their doggy ownership at the moment for one reason or another?!

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
I feel bad at the moment, but then I usually feel bad as if I don't do enough. I'm a bit under the weather and I'm a bit depressed so Kes hasn't been having as much attention or walking as she's used to. She still gets at least an hour a day but I feel crappy about it.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Well the dogs I was with yesterday had a walk in the morning and I was taking them out in the afternoon but they looked comfy on the sofa and they dont like miserable weather(and neither do I!), so we didnt go out again :blushing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.