UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sully has a habit of lying in your arms like a baby while you fuss his tummy however if you stop fussing him he will bat you in the face with his paw until you start again, he could do this for hours, it's adorable but annoying, I didn't know it was possible to sigh in exasperation whilst smiling!

Anyone else have an annoyingly cute pooch?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Usually in the evenings I'm sat in the living room, watching a bit of tele with my laptop on my knee. Rufus always comes along with his toy and drops it over the screen of my laptop onto the keyboard and looks at me over the screen with his cutie eyes saying "play with me instead Mum!".. so I put the laptop down and play with him until he's tired. Then I think 'ok, he's tired now, i'll get my laptop back'. So I put the laptop back on my knee. Then Rufus comes over and wants to snuggle right up to me. He wants to get right under my arm and sticks his head on my keyboard and goes to sleep. I try and move his head a bit so I can still use the keyboard, but no, he's comfy :eek: lol so whenever i'm typing in the evening i'm always trying to press the keys around Rufus's head and always need to go right under his chin for a space bar :D It's a bit annoying, but he's a cutie, and he wants a cuddle :)

·
Super Moderator
29,610 Posts
Trix shoves her nose hard under my elbow to get my attention, which can be dangerous if I'm holding a hot cup of tea & she's taught Bob & Rogue the same trick

·
Registered
92 Posts
When we're at the table, Ollie puts his head on our laps and gives us a 'u know u love me?' look... Its hard not to give him a little scratch behind his ear!!!:001_rolleyes: haha

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Ella hs a habit of pinching my socks off the radiators when they drying and then lays with them under her paw o. Never takes my knickers for some reason:lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Chaos will do a kind of stretch into a bit of a play bow and as he straightens back up again he kind of goes wooo wooo wooo. It means I want something. Usually his dinner or walkies. It's kinda awwww but annoying as he sets the other dogs of and they all start getting excited.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And we still love our pooches! It's funny I will happily put up with Sully's annoying little things but if my OH annoys me while I'm busy (he's as bad as Sully) he will get a slap and a telling off!

Reading the replies it seems using a laptop/Ipad/phone is a big no no in our dogs eyes, Sully can be happily playing but if you pick up the laptop he will immediately paw at it and whine until he has your full attention.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:lol: Hugo does what Sully does. It's a very slow, careful extension of the paw then, suddenly, a poke in the face with a pointy paw with him though. He also sits next to me on the sofa and reaches out with a paw, hooks it round my hand and pulls my hand towards his chest for scratchies. :lol: I could go on, pretty much everything Hugo does is cute but annoying!

Oscar gets so excited about his dinner that he squeaks and yowls while I'm making it. It's cute but SO annoying too. And at training class whenever the trainer nips into the office next to the training room he bombs off to follow her in - he found a tennis ball in there once and has never forgotten. :lol: Really naughty but so cute we just let him get away with it! :eek:

·
Registered
23,227 Posts
Hannah- climbs on the back of the sofa then slides down the whole length of you with her back legs out.:rolleyes:
Heidi- licks you constantly.
Adam- tries to bite your nose!! (my fault coz I used to blow in his ear as a puppy and he would pretend bite my nose which would make me giggle. Ive created a nose biting monster!!:D).

·
Registered
642 Posts
I've only had my current foster 2 days, but she's already shown me (hopefully) all her annoying traits.. But she's just too adorable!
Certain times if I get up to do things, normally when getting up/going to bed. She'll stick to me like glue. Her muzzle will stay in constant contact with my hip.. it's bloody annoying! Then I look at her, and she just wags her tail and smiles and I can't be annoyed!

She's also an avid face-licker! She managed to lick my actual eyeball yesterday...

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Diz never seems to run out of energy, we can go for two hour walks, with plenty of ball chasing, come home, she'll have a quick drink then literally chuck a toy in my exhausted lap, still fresh as a daisy!!
Cute and irritating.

The other is the cold nose wake up call, she'd learned that a cold nose on my warm snuggled up self is a very effective way to get me out of bed quickly!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Ginge bounces when she thinks shes going out. Like she is on a trampoline, very cute but very :nono: I am sure :D I just want to try and capture it and get her to do it on cue instead.

My friends dog is a talker, he starts off just mouthing things at you then gradually makes more and more noise, so cute when he is just mouthing then you regret encouraging him :eek:.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Rio comes up when I have my laptop and lays her head across all the keys to get attention. Usually I don't mind but when I'm typing out something important and she adds lines of esertcvgvfswedufguhuouojmk.. its a little annoying ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.