Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Annoying Husband!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kayz, Aug 2, 2009.

1. kayz

kayz PetForums VIP

Argh!!!!:mad: this weekend OH is off work. So yesterday he said he'd do some diy but he didn't. Today we said we were going to go out. But I am sick of making all the decisions in this house. It drives me mad!! So I've decided that I am not making the decisions anymore. So here we are sat at home. Just can't bloody win!!

Right rant over, thanks for listening/reading.

#1 kayz, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  2. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

Men..ttt..innit..can't live with them can't live with them :)

3. catellkai

catellkai PetForums Junior

Thats sound like my house only i have to decide what take away he wants.They can never make a descision but really if he started making descision they would always be wrong.I f they started the descision making they would only try to get out of something else.
    Some men are not like this, and if you got one that can do things without even being asked or nagged then your lucky there is nothing worse than deciding everything.

4. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Sounds exactly like my hubby, if I dont decide we are doing something we'd just be stuck in the house all the time :D

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice