Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Annoyed today

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Freyja, May 15, 2010.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

We should have moved out caravan from the storage place last weekend but when we rang there was no answer. We weren't ready for it to come home anyway. We went up this morning as they told us they are open until 2pm on a saturday.

The storage place has closed as quite a few caravans have been stolen from there and it now belongs to a truck place next door. As there are still caravans on there until peoples rent has run out they park a big ruck in front of the gates. The gates have previously been cut with asseline(sp) torches. We can now only get in when someone is there to move the truck.

I can not get up there on a weekday to get it so have now got to phone them on monday to tell them we will definitely be going next weekend and can they make sure someone is there to let us in.

The annoying thing is I was up at 4.30am to go to work and then had to drive a 30 mile round trip for nothing.:(

2. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Flipping heck, thats no joke. I would be pretty annoyed too :eek:

3. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

How frustrating for you! Hope you manage to get it back soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice