UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..

Just want to let you know that Esined - formally Denise Lang has officially been offered the position of my virtual mother.

I am still looking at the applicants for the other positions and will also be releasing some new vacansies later today!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
b..., with full pm boxex I havent got any chances at all....(those Smiles havent got any CRYING faces!!!)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hello all! Good to see magik has found himself a virtual mummy to look after him!!!

Heres hoping he behaves himself. as now you are his virtual mum he cannot make any rude comments to you!!! :D

How is everyone doing?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yeah, i am only here until 5 so counting the minutes... been busy so not even had time to click on here and speak to you all!!! other than work, I am really well, had a telephone interview today which went extremely well

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi T--Jay, Nice to meet you!!!

It was for a job in a bank so i am really releived and excited it went well!!! i think the key thing was that i researched about the bank and planned answers to questions and wrote down situations i thought would be helpful!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.