UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just come across this whilst browing zooplus...does anyone give this to their cat? Is it a complete food? The ingredients look ok, with over 60% meat content and no grain. It seems quite cheap compared to Applaws/ Bozita/ Cosma etc which are also high in meat content. Can anyone recommend it?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I feed this, it seems to be reasonable quality and my cats really like it. Also, I like the fact you can get the mixed multipacks which have 3 tins of 4 different flavours at quite a good price rather than having to buy say 12 of one flavour like you do with Bozita. It probably isn't something you want to do until your cats have tried it first but worth bearing in mind later. And, importantly, my cats like it too!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yep, I used to feed this all the time.
That was until they changed their recipe. Here's the thread about it... an interesting read.

As I have the space to store Bozita, I buy this instead now (yes, all 96 tins (4x24 packs)).
However I am toying with revisiting it as they did like it a lot.

A lot of people feed Smilla but this too has it's problems.

Here's an excellent post by spid which lists a number of the current favourite foods to feed.

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Yep, I used to feed this all the time.
That was until they changed their recipe. Here's the thread about it... an interesting read.
Not sure whether the recipe has changed at all; most certainly that thread makes no such claims. What has, however, changed is their labelling as they now also declare the amount of broth they put in, which they previously didn't do.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
It is included in the rotation for my two :D

In your original post you mentioned Applaws.... You do know that applaws wet is not complete, so should only be given as a treat food (no more than 20% of total feed)

Don't get me wrong, I give my two the chicken and cheese applaws as an occasional treat because they love it, but prodominately they get quality complete.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.