Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Animed anyone?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Cully, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

@TriTri Now you know why I was so gobsmacked when I saw the video. Not sure how Moo would react to tooth brushing.
    I know what you mean about problems with teeth. I can really empathize as mine are so sensitive at the moment. Got an exposed nerve and it's agony, so I will try and remember this pain when I'm thinking about why I should take care of Moo's toofy pegs.
    It's 4.45 am, can you believe it? Just took some painkillers then Moo climbed on my bed, nipped my hand (sweet) and settled down next to me. Ahhh!

TriTri likes this.
  2. MissMiloKitty

MissMiloKitty PetForums VIP

I was wondering whether Animed was any good too. I only discovered it recently.

3. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

Have a look at Viovet too. They're generally a mite cheaper;)

4. MissMiloKitty

MissMiloKitty PetForums VIP

Thanks ☺

5. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

Only ordered two non prescription items so far but they were quick. Ordered Wed, received Fri.

6. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

@TriTri You mentioned Easypill Cat Putty earlier. Do you know the difference between that and Greenies Pill Pockets? It's just that I saw it on Amazon and its cheaper. I'd like to try disguising her Drontal as it's a big pill and even with a pill popper it's not q very pleasant experience for either of us. Would also be useful to get her used to something like that in case she ever needs meds in future.

7. TriTri

TriTri Standing up for cats

CC16D6C1-AF0A-4989-8EC7-FF031F5DF31F.jpeg
    Amazon make you buy Easypill in bulk, so I buy from Viovet online. They sell packs of 4. They do take around a week or so to arrive, and I use one piece a week on average, so have started ordering two packs at a time. I keep it it the fridge with a peg over the opened packet/piece. I’m attaching a picture for you. Both my cats take Easypill. Just break off the size you need and use it like plasticine but do not use plasticine haha! But first, you need to get to the dentist!!

Attached Files:

Cully likes this.
  8. TriTri

TriTri Standing up for cats

40194F6A-0556-49EB-8C5D-0E2529BF8AED.jpeg @Cully
    There’s a kidney support version too, but not quite as tasty I think!!
    in the unlikely event she doesn’t like the original Easypill, I’m happy to buy yours off you x

#28 TriTri, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Cully likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice