Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Animals reaching for help

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by clopotel, Mar 31, 2011.

1. clopotel

clopotel PetForums Newbie

My name is Mircea Andrei, I'm 21 years old and I represent the “Clopotel” animal protection association from Iasi-Romania. Our city is the second biggest in the country, but unfortunately, our association is the only one militating for animal rights, trying to find civilized solutions regarding stray animals. At the moment we are managing a shelter which is hosting 125 dogs, 60 cats, 3 horses and 3 donkeys. Another important project of the association also supported by a friends of ours from Switzerland is a mobile clinic which gives us the means to treat and attend to big animals, especially horses in Iasi, but it’s surroundings as well. In order to get a bigger idea about us and our activity, I invite you to access our website http://asociatiaclopotel.com/en/clinica_mobila.php although I must warn you about the seriousness of the cases we have to handle each day which you can see in the uploaded photos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice