Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Animals asking for a help!

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by JuliaKorner, Feb 1, 2012.

1. JuliaKorner

JuliaKorner PetForums Newbie

Hello Everybody, I'am Julia Korner

Yesterday, I saw a site, where a group of people help animals around the world. Then I consider to look at their

Achievment of 2011.

[​IMG]

Honestly, I thought that I have to help this young organization. And now I understand that helping animals it is our

debt. There is a site for people, who loves animals and who wants to help them:

International Security Group - We really help!

This is not a spam, this is a real asking for help!

Besides, this organization ask people for a help with advertising, if you want to help them, please, send this link to

your friends and familiars.

Thank you, for attention.

2. margarethayes

margarethayes PetForums Newbie

I would request everyone for help.

3. Superash

Superash PetForums VIP

Those are the saddest pictures i've ever seen they certainly are dedicated i will do my best to help .. Heartbreaking :nonod:

4. househens

househens Guest

It is very sad

One place I can recommend checking, is a site in Oz, called SENIOR DOG RESCUE (probably .com.au), to look at current and some of the older rescued dogs, who are now safe. I always end up blubbing, but these dogs are now getting the best of everything, and are now safe until death. Almost all are little and I'm a big dog person, but I can't resist checking back, regularly. Check out Dexter's story, Coco, the Cherished Treasures, too unwell to rehome, and the other dogs listed.

#4 househens, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice