Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Animal Sun Shelter...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Emmily, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Emmily

Emmily PetForums Member

2. Emmily

Emmily PetForums Member

Changed my mind, didn't buy one. Got tape measure out to see the size, way too big.:rolleyes:

Only wanted a little one, so I went back to plan A, which was a children's play tent that I'd been thinking about buying for my two dogs. Ordered a cheap (£7.00+£4.95) pretty pink play tent from Asda for them. Hopefully by the time it's delivered our summer will be back. :thumbup:

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

We have something similar for when out on picnics etc if you cn't find a nice shady tree - but don't bother putting it in the garden as in our garden they can always move around and find a shady spot.
    They're just like the one you buy for the beach really and with thise they're big enough for you to sit in the shade with the dogs :).

4. Emmily

Emmily PetForums Member

I think I'm just using it as an excuse to spoil them :lol: I know they like tent-like structures as I have a beach hut tent thing that I use in the garden to read (when they let me ;)) but it's quite big, and a hassle to put up, their little tent will be a two minute job to put up, and easily moved around garden so that it doesn't kill the grass. :thumbup:

5. Emmily

Emmily PetForums Member

And here it is :D my spoilt dogs pretty pink tent :rolleyes: I like the hole in the back, they can get in and out either way. :thumbup:

(Rosie's got her eye on that little bug, didn't notice what happened next, whether it got away or she caught it)

[​IMG]

6. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

that looks awesome!

7. Emmily

Emmily PetForums Member

Thank you, it was the cheapest play tent I could find online, and being pink was a bonus. :)

I think I'm making up for only having a son, and no daughters; he's married now, and I have three grandsons, still no girls to buy pretty pink things for, so my dogs get spoilt with the pretty pink stuff. :001_cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice