Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Animal owners - your experiences please!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AnimalAdventures, Aug 24, 2013.

1. AnimalAdventures

AnimalAdventures PetForums Newbie

Hello,

I'm just conducting some research to learn more about people's habits when looking after their animals and their attitudes and experiences of dog walking, pet visiting and home boarding services.

Please can you fill in this quick survey (shouldn't take more than 10 minutes) to help me with my research?

Thank you

Izzy :)

2. AnimalAdventures

AnimalAdventures PetForums Newbie

Huge thank you to everyone that has completed it so far - if you could share this with friends and family that would be incredibly helpful, thank you!

I've recently handed in my notice for a well-paid, full-time job to follow my dream of working with animals. I'm working on setting up a new dog walking/pet sitting and small animal home boarding service.

Although I've read lots on forums, studied a course and have experience, I wanted to do a bit more market research to help shape my new business for the needs of those that will use it - so your opinions really do matter to me.

Thank you!

3. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

What has my age or employment got to do with it, or what town I live in? I'm not happy about being asked personal, irrelevant information.

4. Wildmoor

Wildmoor PetForums Senior

I just put County not town

5. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

Then don't answer. Where you live impacts on the sort of services you might have and she needs to know your age group so she can tailor her services for her marketing, surely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice